What Does an Office Admin Do?
An Office Admin completes clerical and administrative tasks for our office. They support our office team in creating a more efficient environment and flow within the office.
Office Admin Duties and Responsibilities
An Operations Manager is responsible for keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Responding to emails
- Welcoming and directing visitors
- Maintaining a fluid office environment
- Printing/copying documents
- Direct letters to appropriate sources
- Update records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Coordinate activities
- Assist team members whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Great communication skills
- Superb time management
- Outstanding planning skills