What Does a Live Seller Do?
A Live Seller is responsible for connecting and engaging with viewers while showing off clothing and accessories. They put together great outfits and make the experience of the viewers fun and enjoyable.
Live Seller Duties and Responsibilities
An Operations Manager is responsible for keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement.
- Show clothing and accessories on live sales
- Interacting with the viewers
- Make viewers’ experience fun and exciting
- Do giveaways and other fun interactive activities
- Assist in the getting ready for lives and also cleaning up after
- Try on clothing and accessories and discuss fit and comfort
- Connect with viewers
- Participate in miscellaneous tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Amazing communication skills
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- Multitasking skills